Acteon Newtron P5 XS with Newtron handpiece
NEWTRON P5 XS BLED
MAKE THE SWITCH
With NEWTRON P5XS B.LED, you can count on faster treatments with more comfortable and versatile ultrasonic scaling. Perform a wide variety of procedures with over 80 unique tips including prophylaxis, periodontics, implant care, endodontics, restorative dentistry, and more.
LESS HEAT, LESS WATER, LESS AEROSOLS
ACTEON has created an exclusive technique called the Drop-by-drop Technique which can only be achieved with NEWTRON. Original ACTEON tips ensure controlled irrigation up to the tip extremity.
Set the irrigation flow rate to 0 and the power to 3 on the device.
Point the tip upwards. Increase flow rate so that the irrigation reaches the tip end, drop-by-drop.
Set device power as per the color code.
Start working with evacuation close to the tip.
MAKE THE SWITCH
• Less hand fatigue for the clinician
• More comfortable for the patient
- Gentle vibrations for pediatrics and sensitive patients
- Less water for disabled or geriatric patients who cannot recline for treatment
- Less water for patients with sleep apnea
Soft Tissue Preservation
• No gingival damage
• Decreased cementum removal
FASTER TREATMENT TIME
• Treatments are 20% to 50% shorter1
• More time for hygiene education
• More patients treated
- When compared to hand scaling alone: Hayes MJ, Cockrell D, Smith DR. A systematic review of musculoskeletal disorders among dental professionals. IFDH. 2009 Aug;(3): 159–165
Sleek design and soothing lights around the dial corresponding to the Color Coding System.
- Thin and balanced handpiece.
- Flat glass surface and detachable dial for a quick and safe cleaning.
- Customizable and autoclavable silicone handpiece holders.
Prophylaxis, Implant Maintenance, Scaling and Root Planing
02 MAIN CHARACTERISTICS
Endodontic Treatment Success with NEWTRON Devices and Tips.
ENDOSUCCESS RETREATMENT KIT
CAP (CANAL ACCESS PREP) TIPS
ENDOSUCCESS APICAL SURGERY KIT
NEWTRON Tip Kits for restorative procedures include the PerfectMargin Rounded, PerfectMargin Shoulder, and PerfectMargin Veneers.
ACTEON also provides a Condensation tip for inlays or onlays on posterior teeth, and multiple Loosening tips for posts and crowns.
IMPLANT MAINTENANCE WORKFLOW COMING SOON
NEWTRON® offers tips with exclusive alloys and coatings that respect the different surfaces treated : enamel, crown, implant. Perform lavage before, during, and after debridement using the NEWTRON Implant Protect Tips with short, horizontal strokes and controlled irrigation flow rate to facillitate acoustic streaming, acoustic turbulence and a cavitational effect.